If you are looking for a luggage storage place in Madrid before checking into your hotel, we have the solution for you!
The same solution will be perfect even if you just checked out and don’t want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Radical Storage has plenty of options for luggage storage in Madrid! Our price in Madrid is the most affordable in the city:
€5 per day and per piece of luggage.
Luggage storage Madrid | a fantastic service for all the travelers
Radical Storage is present in more than 350 cities. We partner with local companies, such as hotels, restaurants, and shops to open up space to store your bags in any major neighborhood.
We do not allow all local companies to become our luggage storage partners, but only those that pass our strict selection criteria.
This way, we can guarantee you impeccable service at an affordable price.
Radical is the first and most beloved bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews.
Many of our partner companies are open 24/7, but this varies by location.
Besides, we open new locations every day so you can find the closest option to temporarily (or long-term) store your luggage.
Madrid left luggage | Recommended locations
We have selected for you a list of luggage storage locations in Madrid that are very popular among travelers.
- Luggage Storage Atocha Train Station | 300 meters from Atocha Station and 550 meters from Reina Sofía National Art Center Museum.
- Left luggage Madrid Gran Via | near Metropolis Building.
- Luggage Storage near Museo Nacional del Prado | Within walking distance of Prado Museum and 650 meters from Atocha station.
- Luggage storage Plaza Mayor Madrid | 650 meters from Antón Martín Station.
To get more information about the service, you can write to our operators through the live chat you can find on the website and the dedicated app (available for Android and iOS).
The era of left luggage lockers is over, a new generation of technology is waiting for you!
How we make a difference
There are so many reasons why world travelers have considered us the best service ever. Although the list would be endless, we want to tell you the main advantages.
- We are in every neighborhood of Madrid, in the City Center, and near the most important monuments.
- All of our partners are well connected to Madrid Airport (Madrid Barajas). Find out how to get to Madrid City Center from the arrivals hall.
- Our rate is the most competitive in the entire city. Leaving your bags will cost you only €5 per day/piece of luggage at no extra charges.
- There are no weight or size restrictions. Do you have a very bulky suitcase? You won’t have to pay more!
- You won’t have to waste time standing in boring lines before storing your bags. Both drop-off and pick-up are very fast.
- Our dedicated customer service is always available. Our team answers you on live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You’ll get discounts on products, services and attraction tickets. Check out the confirmation screen and see all the benefits we offer through partnerships with popular companies.
Madrid at a glance
One of Europe’s most beloved cities, Spain’s buzzing capital city, is well worth a visit and has much to offer, from magnificent history and culture to cutting-edge food and fashion.
- Currency – As in most EU countries, Spain’s official currency is Euro (€). You can change your money at the airport or in ATMs and banks in the city (the most convenient option).
- Time zone – Central European (GMT+2).
- Language – The official language in Madrid is Castilian Spanish, but English and French are spoken at attractions, museums, and restaurants.
- Climate – Madrid is located in the heart of the Iberian Peninsula on the Meseta at a height of about 2,120 feet above sea level. Because of this, It’s one of the highest capital cities in Europe. Its location, along with the proximity of the Sierra de Guadarrama, is partly responsible for its cold winters and sharp winds. Summers are consistently dry and hot. In July and August, temperatures can sometimes reach 100°F. The best times of the year are spring and fall.
5 things to do Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid – This building with 3,418 rooms is the official residence of the Spanish royal family in the city of Madrid, although i’s now used exclusively for state ceremonies.
- Museo Nacional del Prado – The museum that contains the city’s richest collection of artwork is world-famous. Get your ticket.
- El Retiro Park – A beautiful urban space where you can enjoy long walks in nature, admiring gardens, lakes, statues, and the magnificent Crystal Palace.
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía – Dedicated mainly to Spanish art, this museum is one of the must-see attractions if you’re in town.
- Plaza Mayor – This beautiful square in the heart of Madrid is popular with tourists for shopping.