Store your bags, suitcases, backpacks, and/or any other item you have in one of our luggage storage locations in Copenhagen. Our service is an online platform that allows you quick and easy access to different bag storage spots around the city!
Even though statistics consider Copenhagen a good city where people should move to and start over, the Danish capital remains one of the most expensive cities in Europe. However, some tricks make you save money without sacrificing comfort and fun.
Indeed, you’ve booked a cheap hostel or a three stars hotel, but do you feel safe leaving your bags in shared rooms? In cases like these, Radical Storage is the magic key. With this service, you can store your bags in a safe place at an affordable price: €5 per day and per piece of luggage.
In this guide, we’ve thought of everyone, even those who don’t have time to read this article (if you change your mind, it only takes 5 minutes!). If you haven’t changed your mind, tap below and immediately find the luggage storage facility closest to your current location.
Luggage storage Copenhagen | Essential tips
As we’ve mentioned, Copenhagen is expensive, so it’s important to choose fixed-rate services. Some companies charge an hourly rate (E.g. Luggagehero Copenhagen) and others have fixed rates. Undoubtedly, the best advice we can give you to save a lot of money is to choose fixed-rate services.
When you google words like bag storage near me or luggage storage near me, it’s impossible to get the best solution for you immediately. Surely, you’ll find tons of results about airport bag storage locations or long term luggage storage at Copenhagen airport.
Even if it seems complicated to find cheap luggage storage in Copenhagen, the solution is right on this page! Radical Storage has several advantages and allows you to book your secure bag storage with any device connected to the internet.
You can leave your bags in local shops, restaurants, hotels, and cafes by reserving with our website or app. Some of them are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Luggage storage Copenhagen | Prices and recommended locations
Radical Storage offers you all the help you need and connects you with the best local companies. All of our partner companies have been chosen by our colleagues and have provided safe spaces within their premises for all travelers.
So, after booking, you can find yourself in an exquisite hotel whose staff will take your luggage and store it in a supervised or locked area.
Radical Storage’s flat rate includes:
- security guarantee of up to €3000 on all stored bags;
- no baggage size or weight limit (we accept all sizes and weights);
- possible discounts on products and services of the partner company;
- discounts on activities and attractions and local mobility;
- secure payment by credit card or other fast payment methods.
You’ll have all these benefits by paying only €5 per day and per bag. Remember that for a larger locker or even a small locker, you’ll pay much more!
Most used luggage storage locations in Copenhagen
We know that airport luggage storage is pretty expensive, not to mention the lockers at Copenhagen Central Station! Radical Storage comes to your aid with baggage storage places very close to the station and the city’s most important attractions. Take a look at the locations most loved by our regular customers.
- City Hall | This bag storage is open every day — 100 meters from the City Hall and 500 meters from Christiansborg Palace.
- Copenhagen Train Station | This baggage storage place is open every day — 300 meters from Copenaghen Train Station.
- City Centre | This baggage storage is open every day — 350 meters from Christiansborg Palace
- Nyhavn | Open every day until late evening — 400 meters from Royal Danish Theater.
On each page, you can read all our user reviews!
Copenhagen left luggage | How to book your luggage storage
Visiting Copenhagen is very easy and convenient with Radical Storage. The steps to store your luggage are very few.
- Enter the website or download our handy app
- Enable geolocation or enter your address on the search bar
- Find and book online your luggage storage
- Reach it in a few minutes and drop off your bags
- Keep the QR code you received to pick up your bags quickly.
For more information or if you have any questions for us, feel free to write us on the free chat. Our customer service is always ready to help you!
Travel Safety Precautions During COVID-19 Outbreak
Even after you’ve received a vaccine, you should continue to follow this guide to travel safely when in Denmark.
While no site is risk-free, there are actions we can take to defend ourselves and others around us when traveling.
- It’s important to wash or sanitize your hands before and after touching any surfaces.
- You should wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed areas where you come into contact with a group of people.
- You should wear face coverings on public and private transports.
General information about Copenhagen
Copenhagen, Danish København, is one of the most popular tourist destinations with world-class museums, the fantastic Tivoli Gardens, and the Little Mermaid!
The city has an excellent public transport system and numerous bike paths. Get to know all the Copenhagen biking routes.
Find here the easiest ways to get from Copenhagen Airport to the City Center and from Copenhagen Central Station to the Airport. Map of Copenhagen Airport.
There are plenty of hotels near Copenhagen Central Station that can make your stay even more comfortable.
- Fort Lauderdale left luggage services;
- Miami luggage storage;
- Los Angeles storage places;
- New York City luggage storage locations.