The following are typical situations in which you might need luggage storage in Chicago:
- you arrived in town early in the morning, but you can’t check into your hotel until noon;
- you want to make last-minute stops after checking out but before heading to the airport;
- you have a delayed flight and want to take advantage of it to visit a museum you haven’t seen;
- you want to make the most of a long layover.
Fortunately, you won’t have to take your bags with you, but you can store them in convenient luggage storage options throughout the Windy City.
Luggage storage Chicago | The most recommended service
One of the most popular Chicago luggage storage services is Radical Storage. It’s an online service that you can book in advance and get rid of your luggage for the day.
It doesn’t have rigid schedules, but flexible ones, also, it has a fixed rate.
Luggage lockers in Chicago
Yes, Chicago has several lockers, but are they really worth using? First of all, lockers’ rates compared to Radical Storage are much less advantageous. Second, can you imagine you’re in a hurry, and your locker won’t open for technical reasons? No, that would not be a good situation.
When you travel, it’s important to choose services that are flexible, secure, and trustworthy. Radical Storage offers you all this and more.
You can find us in local stores or hotels, restaurants, and offices. You can conveniently check our website or app for opening hours and choose the one you like best.
We carefully choose all our partners and call them Angels because of their reliable nature.
So, don’t choose Chicago lockers, but rely on a verified service designed specifically to make your travels more enjoyable.
Luggage Storage Chicago price | How much does it cost to store your luggage in Chicago?
Storing your luggage in Chicago with Radical Storage costs $6 per day and per bag at no extra charges!!
- Flexible hours: some storage locations are open 24/7.
- Customer service always active (contact us in chat).
- Temporary luggage storage and long term luggage storage services.
- There are no weight or size limits.
- Luggage storage places well-connected to O’Hare Airport.
- Discounts on other tourism-related products and services.
Luggage storage Chicago | Book now your favorite one!
Here are the most popular storage facilities in town:
- Luggage storage Chicago Union Station | 0,2 miles from Union Station.
- Chicago luggage storage | In the downtown and open every day till 9pm.
- Luggage storage near O’Hare Airport | 22 minutes with the Blue Line.
- Baggage storage Belmont | Open every day.
- Luggage storage Jackson | 0,2 miles from Jackson Metro Station.
Luggage storage app
Radical Storage designed a convenient app with which you can book your nearest luggage storage facility in seconds.
Moreover, thanks to this system, you can track your reservations, manage them, and get all the information you want about the storage facility you choose.
Thanks to the app, you can find out if the Angel you booked has any offers for you.
FAQ about Chicago
Are you about to visit Chicago? Then there’s some information you should know.
Is Chicago safe to visit?
Chicago is a very large city and also very safe. Its crime rate has also dropped even further. However, we recommend avoiding some dangerous areas, such as those located on the west and south sides of the city.
What places to avoid in Chicago?
According to statistics, the least safe places in Chicago are West Garfield Park, Washington Park, North Lawndale, Englewood, West Englewood, Riverdale, and Grand crossing.
How many days should I spend in Chicago?
As Chicago is a huge city with an appealing downtown, guidebooks suggest spending at least 4 days in the city. Get more information about the city on ChooseChicago.
What is the times to visit Chicago?
If you like festivals and events, you should visit Chicago in the spring and fall, April-May and September-October.
What is the cheapest time to fly to Chicago?
We recommend booking at least one week in advance to get a discounted price. January, November, and December are the months with the highest prices, while the cheapest month is August.