Your hotel didn’t let you store your bags after you checked out? Book with our luggage storage service in Budapest!
The Hungarian capital is a great city where you’ll find several Radical Storage partners — called Angels!
The Angels of Radical Storage are local companies, such as stores, restaurants, and hotels, that allow you to leave your luggage for €5 per day.
Luggage storage Budapest | Info and price
Store your luggage in Budapest and enjoy the city until the very end of your vacation. Plus, you should use our service even if on a business trip! This way, you’ll definitely optimize your free hours.
Unlike the other luggage storage providers, Radical Storage offers a daily rate at no additional charges.
Our partner will place your baggage in a safe space, far from public areas or constantly video surveilled.
Sometimes, our store partners have lockers that you can magically open with a special code. Our luggage lockers are the most secure in the city!
Anyway, you’ll find the address of your bag storage after booking!
Radical Storage costs just €5 per day and per piece of luggage.
The good news just kept on coming. Leave your luggage without thinking about its size or weight. Radical Storage has no limits.
Also, you can store your bags everywhere and anytime since some of our luggage storage facilities are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As you may notice, you can use this service as short-term or long-term luggage storage.
Luggage storage in Budapest | Recommended locations
We have selected for you the partners most appreciated by our users. They are all located in strategic areas.
Luggage storage Deak Ferenc Square | 210 meters from Deák Ferenc Square Metro Station (shuttle bus to and from Budapest Airport)
Luggage storage Keleti Station | 150 meters from Keleti train Station (Open 24/7)
Luggage storage St. Stephen’s Basilica | Right in Buda’s city center
Left Luggage Nyugati Station | 600 meters from Nyugati station (Open 24/7)
Luggage Storage Great Market Hall | 300 meters from Great Market Hall (Central Market Hall).
Store your luggage in Budapest | Why choosing Radical Storage
Exploring the city hands-free is certainly one of the most enjoyable experiences for a tourist. With Radical Storage, you can free yourself from the burden of your luggage in minutes and enjoy the day.
Book online and store your luggage in Budapest easily.
Just visit our website or download the convenient dedicated app to have a valuable companion always at your side.
Some of the advantages of the luggage storage service offered by Radical Storage are:
- Luggage storage locations near you
- No queues: check-in takes a few minutes
- Money guarantee on each piece of luggage up to €3000
- QR code identification valid as a receipt
- Free, multilingual, 24/7 customer care service.
Thanks to this service, you can also get exclusive discounts on the services and products of our partners.
Budapest city information
Situated in the heart of Europe, Budapest is the capital and most populous city of Hungary.
It embraces two sides of the Danube river, dividing the city into Buda and Pest.
Loved by all kinds of tourists, the Hungarian capital offers its visitors different kinds of attractions.
Reaching the city is very easy, being served by Budapest-Ferihegy Airport (IATA: BUD, ICAO: LHBP). Find out all the ways to get to the City Center from the airport or vice versa.
- Currency – The official Hungarian currency is the Hungarian forint. You can pay with a credit card in the city, but it is always better to have cash with you.
- Best places to change money – Although you can find a money exchange counter and some ATMs at the airport, we recommend changing money at a bank in the city. The exchange rate of the official banks is more honest.
- Time zone – Time zone in Hungary (GMT+2).
- Climate – The climate of Budapest, like other areas of central Europe, is characterized by a rather cold in late autumn and winter, mild in autumn, and rather hot in summer with significant temperature changes between day and night.
- Railway Stations – The Hungarian capital has 3 main railway stations: Eastern (Keleti Station), Western (Nyugati), and Southern (Déli).
- Bus stations – There are several bus stations in Budapest. We indicate the one with the best connection with the airport: Deak Ferenc Square.
- Cost of living – the Hungarian city is considered among the cheapest in Europe.
- Important Telephone Numbers – Emergency call: 112; police 107; fire emergency: 105; ambulance 104; tourist information hotline +3614388080.
- Safety in Budapest – We suggest a website created by locals to check out for information about safety in the city.
Things to do in Budapest
Visit the top-rated attractions in the city and enjoy Budapest until the very end!
- Buda Castle
- Parliament Building
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Jewish Quarter
- Great Market Hall
- St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Gellért hill
- Széchenyi Thermal Bath.
- Find now your perfect left luggage in London 2021
- Things to do alone in London: a guide for all tastes & budgets
- Luggage Storage Paddington Station | Best options at the most affordable price
- Complete guide to best left luggage near Victoria Station
- Choose the best luggage storage option in Rome.