Finding luggage storage in Berlin isn’t that difficult, as the city is studded with lockers in every subway and train station and next to the main monuments. However, if you don’t like using lockers, we invite you to try a unique service with which you can store your luggage at shops, hotels, and public offices: it’s called Radical Storage.
Radical Storage is a secure company that allows you to entrust your belongings to qualified personnel.
What are the advantages of Radical Storage over city lockers?
- Contrary to lockers, our service is run by real people.
- You won’t risk wasting time due to the malfunction of the automated system.
- Our storage points are never out of service.
- Luggage will be placed in a secure area of the venue and guarded (or locked) from the first to the last second.
- We have a daily rate that does not include extra costs (you’ll pay €5 per day and per bag).
- You won’t have to pay more to store extra-large suitcases, we have no size or weight limits.
- You won’t have to wait in line before dropping off your luggage or at pickup.
- If you have any quick questions you can write to us in chat, we’ll get back to you in no time!
Luggage storage Berlin
We created a list of the most popular luggage storage facilities according to our customers.
- Luggage Storage Berlin City Center | Open 24/7!
- Hauptbahnhof luggage storage | 600 meters from Friedrichstraße Station.
- Berlin luggage storage near Alexander Platz | Open every day till late at night.
- Potsdamer Platz lockers | Open every day till late at night.
- Berlin zoo luggage storage | 220 meters from Zoo Berlin / Elefantentor.
- Berlin Tempelhof luggage storage | Open from early morning.
Luggage storage Berlin – How it works
Finding a safe place for your luggage takes very little time with Radical Storage’s intelligent system.
You can book a nearby storage facility by simply entering the website. Instead, if you want to make everything more convenient, you can download our dedicated app.
Once geolocation is active, the platform will show you nearby storage locations. At this point, you can choose the one that best suits your needs and book it in a matter of seconds.
Is it normal not to see the full address on the luggage storage webpage? Yes, it’s normal, you’ll only be able to see the details after booking. However, below you’ll find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about luggage storage in Berlin.
Left luggage Berlin – Frequently asked questions
Here are the most popular questions if you want to learn more about Radical Storage’s service in Berlin.
Where can I leave my luggage in Berlin?
Radical Storage is present in all city neighborhoods. To book the storage closest to your address, you need to activate the geolocation.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Berlin for one day?
The service costs €5 per day per bag at no extra charges.
Where is the most convenient place to store my luggage before going to Schönefeld Airport?
Definitely, the best location is Rudow – 18 minutes to Schönefeld Airport (Direct bus: X7 or 171).
Where do I find a map of Tegel Airport?
Where can I find the Berlin subway map?
Need the Berlin subway map? You can visit this site to check out a handy interactive map.