Are you looking for luggage storage in Las Vegas? Radical Storage is the place to be!
We utilize existing space to store your luggage in local companies, from cafes to hotels.
Search for the nearest baggage storage location in Las Vegas, book in advance, drop and enjoy this fantastic city.
People like us even for our fixed rate: $6 per day and per bag!
Luggage storage Las Vegas | The most popular storage locations among travelers
If you need a safe storage place for your belongings, you might want to know the most popular areas with tourists. Below is the complete list with details!
- Luggage places near me in the Strip | 0,3 miles from Miracle Mile Shops, 0,5 miles from T-Mobile Arena, and 0,5 miles from Fountains of Bellagio.
- Casino district Las Vegas luggage storage | 0,4 miles from Allegiant Stadium.
- Baggage storage Spring Valley | Situated on West Spring Mountain Road and 0,5 miles from Noble Park.
- Luggage Storage Las Vegas Arts District | Right by Las Vegas Arts District, 0,3 miles from Jerome Baker Designs,
and 0,3 miles from Michele C Quinn Fine Art.
- Bag Storage Town Square Las Vegas | 0,1 miles from Town Square Las Vegas, 0,2 miles from Pinot’s Palette, and 0,3 miles from Baobab Stage.
- Luggage Storage Beverly Green | In the Beverly Green District, 0,4 miles from Sahara Las Vegas Monorail Station and 0,2 miles from Observation Deck.
- Baggage Storage Maryland Parkway | Close to Maryland Parkway and 0,3 miles from Dotty’s 9 Casino.
- Luggage storage Las Vegas Airport | Coming soon!
- Fremont Street luggage storage | coming soon!
So, if you’re asking yourself what can I do with my luggage in Vegas, you should enter our website or download our mobile app.
Our luggage storage service provides you with the best luggage storage locations in every corner of Las Vegas!
Just choose the bag storage that suits you best, and off you go!
Keep reading to discover all the advantages of this unique platform!
Luggage storage Las Vegas | The closest Storage to my location
If you wish to find the perfect way to store luggage in Vegas, our service is precisely what you are looking for.
Plus, Radical Storage boasts the lowest price ever: $6 per day and per item at no extra charges.
Indeed if you want to store luggage in the station or international airport, you’ll pay an expensive fare. Not to mention all the money you’ll be spending on the Vegas Strip!
In addition to its unique and advantageous price, Radical Storage has plenty of other pros:
- No hidden costs – Store bags anytime without paying more.
- Safety guarantee – All luggage is protected by a guarantee of up to $3000.
- No weight limit – We don’t weigh your bags.
- No size limit – We won’t charge you more if your suitcase is larger than the standard size.
- Storage points open 24/7 – If you need to check out a little later, you can find some of our partners open h24.
- No lines – Our storage space is very large, so you’ll never have to queue up.
- Contactless booking – You can book directly online with a credit card, so you won’t have to touch paper or coins.
- Customer service always active – You can contact our operators at any time. They are always available in the chat you find on the site and in the app.
How it works
Radical Storage has baggage storage locations throughout the United States and around the world.
Reserving a cozy space for your belongings is super easy.
Once you’ve found the right spot, tap the book now button and proceed with payment.
Once you’ve made your reservation, you’ll receive a confirmation with all the details you need to reach the storage facility in a few minutes.
In the confirmation, you’ll also see our QR code, a sort of virtual security seal that allows our partners to find the reservation and recognize your luggage among many immediately!
Thanks to this system, check-in and check-out will be a breeze!
Luggage storage Las Vegas | Exclusive benefits for our customers
Having traveled the world, we know how many times you’ve found yourself wishing you could leave your suitcase in the coffee shop where you were having coffee or in the store where you were buying a gift before returning home.
And how many times have you arrived in town too early and your hotel still wouldn’t allow you to check in?
With the system designed by Radical Storage, your desire becomes a reality!
So, you’ll be able to find a safe space wherever you are. In a few minutes, you’ll reach a friendly restaurant that will allow you to leave your heavy suitcases and prepare a great lunch at a discounted price.
Many of our Angels (what we call our partners) also offer our customers special reductions on their products or services.
For example, you might find yourself at a bike rental, dropping off your luggage, and renting a scooter for just a few dollars!
Affiliates in the travel world
We partner up with several companies operating in the travel industry to make your vacation or business trip even more enjoyable.
By booking our service, you can get discounts on museums, popular tourist attractions, and outdoor activities with the whole family!
Plus, we offer free digital tours of the world’s most famous cities. You can download them for free once you make a reservation in one of the cities where they are available.
Las Vegas essentials
Las Vegas (or Vegas) is well-known for being an actual adult playground. Many people travel to the city for a gateway from the daily grind, bachelorette or bachelor parties, or just to let loose.
Do not think that Las Vegas is a city only for wealthy people because there are hotels and restaurants for all budgets. You can choose a standard accommodation and eat well without giving up the casinos.
Excluding flights, a whole week in the city will cost you around $1500 and about $2000 if you are a couple.
The average cost of Las Vegas hotels is $90 per night, ranging from $45 to $200 per night.
Basic information about the Sin City
- Airports: Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport.
- Climate: Las Vegas’ climate is subtropical hot desert type; summers are extremely hot, while winters are mild but with rather cold nights.
- Currency: Americal dollar (USD).
- Time zone: Pacific Time Zone.
- Three places not to be missed: Las Vegas Strip, Fremont Street Experience, The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod.
5 top-rated places you shouldn’t miss while in Vegas
You definitely can’t wait to visit Vegas, but with so many attractions and so little time, maybe you won’t know where to start!
That’s why we’ve put together a list of places you definitely shouldn’t forget to visit.
1. Las Vegas Strip
Officially known as Las Vegas Boulevard, the Las Vegas Strip is the most famous street in Sin City. This is where all the most renowned hotels and casinos are located, so it is also one of the places you will definitely visit about this place.
It was named after an idea of Los Angeles police officer and businessman Guy McAfee, who took his name from L.A.’s Sunset Strip.
This road is roughly 4.2 miles long and is situated south of the Las Vegas city limits in Paradise and unincorporated Winchester counties.
2. The Neon Museum
Founded in 1996, the Neon Museum is operated by a nonprofit organization that has been collecting, preserving, and displaying the city’s iconic signs over the years.
All collected signs are considered historically significant to the city’s culture. Each sign has been restored and holds the story of who created it and why.
Address: 770 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States.
3. The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod is an iconic building that dominates the Las Vegas skyline. It’s a hotel and casino that includes a 1,149-foot observation tower that was once the tallest in the States.
The tower features a revolving restaurant, lounges, and observation decks. Besides, the highest part of the tower also has several fantastic rides.
At the base of the tower are the hotel and casino. The resort also has a showroom and a shopping mall.
Address: 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States.
4. Fremont Street Experience
The Fremont Street Experience is an area filled with stores and restaurants and one of the most popular places in downtown Las Vegas.
It’s located on the five westernmost blocks of Fremont Street, including the “Glitter Gulch” area and several other adjacent streets.
Here you can enjoy incredible live performances and concerts!
Address: E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
The Mob Museum
While you may not have gone to Las Vegas to see its museums, this is a must-see.
This museum shows visitors artifacts related to historic crimes and highlights the adversarial relationship between criminals and law enforcement.
Housed in the former post office and city courthouse, it was created under the creative direction of Dennis Barrie.
Address: 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States.
- Luggage storage Las Vegas hotels
- 24 hour luggage storage Las Vegas
- Luggage places near me
- City place Las Vegas
- Fremont St hotels Vegas
- Free items in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas safe areas