Are you looking for safe luggage storage locations near Kings Cross Station? Here’s a guide to all the left luggage solutions and things to do in King’s Cross.
If your host said goodbye after check-out, but you still have a few hours before departure, store your bags with us!
Radical Storage will light up your day with several left luggage services near King’s Cross Station!
Stop looking for words on Google like luggage storage near me! Below, we’ll tell you about this service’s benefits and why you prefer it over others.
However, we want to say to you right away that it’s one of the safest and most affordable: it only costs £5 per day and per piece of luggage.
Luggage storage Kings Cross Station | Recommended locations
Our service offers you different solutions for storing luggage at Kings Cross Station. We have storage locations for every need, even a few 24-hour luggage storage places at Kings Cross.
So, if you have started your day searching for luggage storage near Kings Cross Station, the following list will be handy!
- Luggage storage at Kings Cross | 95 meters from Edward Square and 320 meters from Barnard Park. Left luggage Kings Cross opening times: every day 7 am 11 pm.
- Left luggage at Kings Cross Train Station (King Cross and St Pancras) | 160 meters from King’s Cross Station, 480 meters from St Pancras Stations, and 640 meters from Heathrow Airport Transfers. Opening times: daily from morning to night.
- Kings Cross luggage storage | 320 meters from St Pancras International, 120 meters from the Real Food Market, and 150 meters from King’s Cross Station. Left luggage Kings Cross opening times: daily from morning to night.
- Luggage storage Kings Cross London | 320 meters from King’s Cross St. Pancras Underground Station and 350 meters from St Pancras International Railway Station.
- St Pancras luggage storage | 250 meters from Euston Train Station. Close to Euston Road. Open every day.
You can also find the complete list of luggage storage services in London on our website.
All of our Kings Cross luggage storage facilities offer you a fast and direct connection to the various London Underground lines.
Left luggage Kings Cross | Price
Radical Storage is ideal for those traveling on a budget because it has a flat rate valid all day long.
Let’s compare our special Price with those of our competitors.
But the good news about Radical Storage doesn’t end there! The advantages are several!
- We don’t hide any extra charges.
- Our partners are reliable local companies.
- Check-in & Check-out last just a couple of minutes.
- At our luggage storage facilities, you’ll find no queues.
- There are no limits to the total weight of your bags.
- Some of our points are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- A guarantee covers each piece of luggage.
- 24/7 customer service.
How it works
Booking your luggage storage throughout London city is very easy with our system.
The choice is twofold: you can book online your Storage using the website, or, if you love convenience, you can download our luggage storage app.
Each partner has its page. On that page, you’ll view nearby stations and monuments, opening hours, and other information.
You won’t find the full address because it’ll only be visible after booking.
Upon booking, you’ll find all the details you need to reach our partner in minutes.
Approach the check-in desk, show the QR code and store your luggage!
Reading reviews from those who have used a service before you is the best way to understand:
- Whether customers are satisfied.
- What are its strengths and weaknesses
- Whether the service is handy or beneficial.
- Ratio quality-price.
To help you with that analysis, we created a page that can help you figure out if our storage facility in King’s Cross Station is suitable for you.
Alternatively, you can read all the opinions of our users on the Trustpilot platform.
As you can see, we are a great alternative to Excess Baggage and Access self storage.
About Radical Storage Kings Cross
Kings Cross Central Station has an extensive network of luggage storage facilities operated by Radical Storage, one of the most popular left luggage providers in the United Kingdom.
Radical Storage is a company born in Italy and has expanded rapidly in Europe and around the world.
Our Kings Cross Station left luggage locations were among the first to join the network, so they are loyal partners who for years have joyfully and carefully guarded the luggage of so many travelers.
Other convenient luggage storage facilities in London
Store luggage anywhere in the city with our fantastic service!
- Liverpool Street Station luggage storage | 600 meters from Liverpool Street station and 300 meters from Coventry University.
- Victoria Station left luggage | On Vauxhall Bridge Rd, 320 meters from Victoria Station, and 480 meters from Buckingham Palace.
- Victoria Coach Station luggage storage (Open 24 hours a day/ 7 days per week) | 320 meters from Victoria Coach Station, 640 meters from Victoria Railway Station, and 640 meters from Sloane Square Station.
- Marylebone Station luggage storage | 400 meters from Baker Street Train Station, 480 meters from London Marylebone Railway Station, and 800 meters from the Wallace Collection.
- Luggage storage Leicester Square | 150 meters from Leicester Square; open every day.
Information about King’s Cross Station
King’s Cross is one of the fastest-growing areas in central London. It’s recently becoming a go-to destination for floating bookshops, dining out with friends and family, or unusual activities.
It’s served by the “Holy Grail” of London transport, in fact, here is the station of King’s Cross, St Pancras, and Euston.
- Monday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Tuesday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Wednesday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Thursday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Friday: 05:00 – 01:36.
- Saturday: 05:00 – 01:11.
- Sunday: 05:30 – 01:36.
The station is close to the British Library, Harry Potter Store, and Belgrove Street. So even if you have just a couple of hours free, you can make the most of your time in London.
If you’re looking for accommodation in the area, you can visit Travelodge London Central website.
Kings Cross Walking Tour Map.
Luggage storage in Kings Cross Station | COVID-19 updates
Our partners are vetted local businesses so that you can feel safe despite the emergency.
All premises are sanitized regularly, following all government procedures.
You can contact our 24 hours customer service or visit NetworkRail’s COVID-19 emergency page for further information.
- Left luggage Paddington | Take a look at this guide to all the luggage storage solutions at Paddington Station.
- Luggage storage London | The best places to store your bags while visiting the city.
- London Bridge left luggage | Tired of sightseeing with your bags? Here are the best tips for you!
- Left luggage Euston station | Get around hassle-free with this partner of ours!
- Radical Storage Glasgow | We’re in Scotland, too! Give us a try!
- Left luggage Victoria train station London ! The guide to the best left luggage near Victoria Station, London.
- Waterloo station left luggage | The most popular baggage storage near Waterloo.
- Left luggage Vauxhall | A good guide to lighten up your trip.
- Luggage storage Edinburgh | Are you in Edinburgh for fun? Leave your luggage with us!
- Glasgow Central Station luggage storage | Radical Storage best places in Glasgow.